Emergency heating, humidity and temperature control
The IDEAL heating system does not simply heat. It manages and controls temperature, Relative Humidity and Dew Point, providing the ultimate low cost solution to your emergency heating situations.
The use of controlled heat on construction projects has always been considered an advantage. The IDEAL system not only provides large volumes of hot air. It also provides heat where you want it; how you want it and at the temperature you want, without introducing additional moisture or toxic carbon monoxide fumes.
With the heat exchangers placed up to 500 ft away from the base heater, you can be sure that the working environment is safe and free from gases, and also that optimum levels of heat are efficiently transferred to the work area.
What do IDEAL systems heat?
- Construction projects in cold or wet weather
- Temporary buildings or structures
- Structures with condensation problems
- Marquees and other outdoor events
- Projects delayed because of moisture or low temperatures
- Maintenance projects
- Buildings with RH problems
- Sterile environments
- Temporary cover for failed heating systems e.g. schools, public buildings, hospitals
- Flame-free environments & chemical production sites
- Marine projects
- Sealed structures
- Buildings with mould & fungal growth
- Sports Stadium